Custom Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Printable pattern, and a new page for the design tutorial

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I've uploaded a printable diagram of the snowflake from my iPad design tutorial. I made mention of it at the end of yesterday's post, but wanted to write it here as well, for people who have not read to the end of the tutorial.


You can access the pattern through my Free Patterns page, or go directly to it by Clicking Here.

I've also created a page for my design tutorial so that it doesn't get lost among the other posts in my blog. You will find that tab next to my Free Patterns tab.

Now I think it's time for me to take a break from designing, writing, and editing to tat something from a book :)

6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

This is wonderful and thank You so much for all the information and pattern too! I have been busy and glad you set the "how to" on a different page! This way I can get around to it. I also went to print it out and my printer I was out of ink. I bet back :)

Robin Perfetti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Perfetti said...

You're welcome!

Putting the tutorial on a separate page will hopefully give people the opportunity to work through it at their own pace. It looks like a lot of information, but I assure you it's not very difficult once you get the hang of it. Compared to writing the tutorial, designing the snowflake was a breeze!

Nancy Barnhart said...

What a lovely snowflake! Thank you kindly Robin for sharing it (for my collection of tatted snowflakes - some completed, some not yet as this one) Oh, the fun I've had and that'll all continue (grin) Nancy Barnhart

DawnTea said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern. The snowflake is beautiful and will be fun to make.